Psychotherapy Intern Program
You’ll find more information that might help guife you if you are:
1. A client or patient looking to access counselling services at a discounted rate.
2. A student completing your clinical training who’s in need of a placement site to complete your practicum.
3. In need of a clinical supervisor
We take on Qualifying Psychotherapists in order to support them in completing their practicum hours on a rolling basis but there’s a few things you should know before you apply:
- Resumé and Cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attn: Manager, Psychotherapy Intern Program
- We typically enroll students in November annually
- We have several supervisors available to supervise you including an RP and RSW
- Services through the Intern Psychotherapist Program are offered to Clients and Patients at a discounted rate.
- All sessions offered by RPQs while completing their placement at KuRated are offered onsite whether the patient attends virtually or in person.
- All Clients who apply for care through the program are triaged prior to being assigned to a therapist.
- Team KūR can support you in attaining both your Direct and Indirect Client Contact Hours
Our clinic counsellors are highly trained and has over 50 years combined experience guiding clients while using various types of therapy. The type of therapy employed in order to support you will be determined together with your therapist and may include more of the following techniques:
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused
If you are interested in learning more about our Psychotherapy Intern Program please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll connect you with the program director who can answer your questions whether you’re a potential client or student applicant.